Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day

Hello there-

As a blogging virgin, I must say, I am truly enjoying myself. I can't believe how I get sucked right into reading blogs of people I don't even know! I love reality TV - so why wouldn't I love reality writing? Very interesting that peoples' personal thoughts and writings are so intriguing. . .but they are. I hope my blogs get sassier and more fun to read, as well. I think I need to spice up my life and then let you all get a taste!

So, the last two days have been so sunny and glorious and today we're back to blah blah rain. It's amazing how the weather impacts my mood. And I don' t just think it's my mood only. What if we could control the weather? We can control just about everything else...but all we can do now is predict the weather. However, I think it's a good idea to leave the weather determination up to God. Once we start changing things that we never could be before...it gets a little scary. I'm thinking about the mom of 14 in California.

So jumping into spring thinking. . .I can't wait to see tulips poking through the ground to say hello. That will be very exciting! Spring is like a fresh start - a new beginning. What isn't there to love about it? (Other than the dirty melting snow banks...but they seem to be gone today.)

Spring makes me think of summer which makes me think of outdoor concerts. Which shows are you going to and who would you recommend getting tickets to?

Stay sassy!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.