Thursday, April 2, 2009

{I'm too Sexy for this Song. . .}

How fabulous!!! My first award, and what an award to receive!!! Thanks That's Sassy!!!



So now I have to list five things that I find sexy about myself?! Puh-lease! What if I don't find anything sexy about myself. Crap. Okay well I'll give it a shot. Once I'm done I have to pass the righteous award along to five other sexy bloggers!

1. Intelligence

2. My sassy smile

3. Love and passion for family and friends

4. Passion for life

5. Runner's High (stole that one!)

Now I have to give the award to five other Sexy Bloggers! This is kind of awkward because I don't even know any of these bloggers (except That's Sassy!)

But here we go:
Right back at you - That's Sassy!

Pretty in Pink Megan

Pink Sass

Natalie's Notes

Bergdorf Blondes

Congrats - and keep it going!

1 comment:

  1. Aww you are so sweet, thank you so much! I love your blog, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.