Friday, April 17, 2009

{I'm Back!}

Thank goodness today is Friday and the sun is shining or I think I would be in severe depression upon my return from vacation! What a great time I had and how thankful I am for the best family ever and the opportunity to stay with my fam at their beach house! I brought the BF with me and I think it's safe to say he had a great time too. I'll have to get pictures posted soon for my few followers enjoyment. In a nutshell, the weather was hot and sunny, the ocean was warm and relaxing, and the sand was white, warm, and soft. We basically relaxed in the sun, played in the water, drank on the beach, bar-b-que'd, went out to eat, rode bikes around the beach, watched dolphins jump through the waves, witnesses the rescue of a pelican stuck in a close line on the beach, almost got run over by our pseudo-neighbor, hulk hogan, played with my sister's teacup doggy, and had a great time.

Now I'm back to work but today is Friday so I'm looking forward to the weekend.

I just walked downtown for lunch and met a fellow classmate and co-resident advisor from college. It was great to catch up with her. She's busy planning her August wedding and getting ready to move to New Hampshire with her fiance. He's only 24 and is graduating with his pharmacy degree with and MBA, as well. I can't believe he's going to start off making over $120K!! Why didn't I go to school for something sassy like that? I don't think I'll ever make that much money - but I'm not giving up hope. But seriously, I was like wow. Not that money means that much, but it def. makes life a little bit easier at times. Which reminds me that my boss mentioned that I would be getting a raise soon. Could that please happen sooner than later? Thanks.

Also - one of my bestest since childhood - That's Sassy - came over while I unpacked last night and we caught up and chatted. That was great. I'd rather have a handful of fantastic friends any day - over hundreds of fakers. I'm blessed with some fabulous friends (three of which, are my followers - thanks, ladies.)

Well - it's time to get moving. I cleaned my entire office today and it's nice to throw out papers and clean up dust. I appreciate a clean space.

OK - stay sassy!

-D

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.