Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello, Weekend!

Greetings!

I love Fridays. And not working. Good thing the weekend is almost here!

So I'm going back to my hometown tonight to support my dad. He's the high school principal and tonight will be his last graduation ceremony. He recently was hired as the Superintendent, so after nearly 15 years at the high school, tonight he will say goodbye. So, I wanted to be there.

Then tomorrow is the BF's mom's birthday. So . . .I still am figuring out what I can do special for her. I was thinking about making strawberry shortcake, but I would have to make the biscuits tonight. I might just do that. Then we have Jazz Fest to go to...Kenny G will be here! I actually have two VIP tickets and am bringing the BF. I am looking forward to it! I hope the weather cooperates!
That's really all of my plans at this point. I would like to get some sun and exercise, too.

***
Then on Monday, I have to pick up a rental car and drive to Kingston and Ottawa, Ontario for work. I actually have three live TV interviews scheduled at this point. I'm nervous. I don't mind being interviewed, I just get scared and my mind goes blank and I'm afraid I won't have all of the answers. I'm basically just promoting a destination - so I should chill out. But they always ask questions about international travel and currency exchange rates - and I never know what to say. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I don't do badly!

Then I'll be back to work on Wed. and we have Friday off for July 4th! So it really is summertime! Then the BF and I will soon be leaving for Cape May, NJ. Lots to look forward to.

Alrighty, well wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and TGIF!

-Dining Diva

2 comments:

  1. i freaking LOVE kenny g!!! sounds like you have a few good days ahead of you. anyways, happy belated champagne bday!!! looks like you had a great one. and thx for your kind comments :) hopefully things are looking up for both of us.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.