Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday

Hello there! TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday! It sure seems like this week kind of dragged on. I hope everyone had a great week. And here we go . . .
Last night the BF took me on a sassy date and it was fabulous. We haven't actually went on an official date in a while. Well, actually, that's not really true. But in any case, I had a great night. Thank you! So I came home from work and relaxed a bit, then BF picked me up and we grabbed dinner at UNO's which is right in the mall. That was an adventure in itself. First off, Miss Sassy was also there with her BF and they spotted me and said hello - which was exciting because I haven't seen her in so long! (We got the buffalo quesadillas btw, and they were great. Also, the raspberry lemonade beverage was fabulous. We also got other food, way too much, and we were full.) But to make our dining experience that much better, I witnessed some drama between a server and her manager. As she was walking out of the kitchen, she mouthed the word , "dickhead" or something like that. Anyways, the manger saw my reaction to her saying that and then he kept eyeing me. I was just telling the BF how funny the situation was that I was watching (because he had his back to all of the excitement) and then the manager walks over to our booth and says he's sorry we just saw that and she would be spoken to. We honestly didn't care, and told him not to worry about that. Then the server comes over and is like uncomfortably telling us that the manager threatened her job and blah blah blah. It was like she was pissed we told on her, but we didn't even say anything. Then the manager comes back over to apologize for the server's unprofessionalism of coming over t our table . Then our server comes over and says sorry. By this point, it was quite comical. After all of those apologies, you would think they would buy us a round of drinks or offer dessert. Nope. But it did make us laugh. Then we went to the SOLD OUT showing of "The Hangover". . . SO FUNNY! I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time. I suggest you go see it ASAP! So I had a great night and am sooo happy and more that I really have such an amazing BF. Thank you. :O)

Next item: Pictures from Pittsburgh trip

dance party featuring my sassed out dance move with Faith & Kara.

Kara, rocking the HOT PINK cowgirl boots on the dance floor.

The boots. Really add a little Pizazz to the dance party!
The BF showing off his dance moves with me. . .(you can't see him. . .but be warned, he's on fire.) :o)

Kara surprised her bf from Pittsburgh, Faith, and I with a delicious birthday cake!! Thank you so much! And it was my favorite, buttercream frosting with a strawberry fillimg. Mmmm!! I'll be 24 on the 24th next week!
The cake!

Me & BF in front of cabin.
So, as you can see, I had tons of fun visiting Kara.
Back to work! Actually, the second half of the day won't be too bad because we have a group of people from Ithaca, NY delivering Ithaca ice cream, beer, and wine! Oh yea.
Dining Diva












1 comment:

  1. How funny is the Unos drama!!! It was soo nice to see you and Im glad you enjoyed the quesidillas and the movie!! See you definitly next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.