Friday, June 12, 2009

{Road Trip}

Happy Friday!!!

I have a half-day today and am heading home to pack a few more things quickly and then it's time for the BF to pick me up and head to Pittsburgh! I love road trips. Last night I picked up some Mountain Dews for him, water for me, bulk candy (my favorite), and some protein cereal. Trying to have some healthy snacks for the road. Then we should get to our hotel by 7 p.m. and then we can go to Station Square for dinner. I am excited. Then we'll go get his grandma around 10 a.m. tomorrow and take her and her sister out for brunch. I'm looking forward to it. Then it's another 2 hour drive to Kara's cabin for a fun-filled night of festivites! Then it's back home. So, hopefully I have some fabulous photos to post afterwards.


Have a great weekend!

-Dining Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.