Thursday, July 2, 2009

{Hello, Holiday Weekend!}

I feel like I have been on a whirlwind lately. I left early Monday morning for my Kingston/Ottawa media blitz for work and got back late Tuesday night. Then I was pooped last night (no gym) and got home from work, put on some lazy clothes, and went over to the BF's for dinner. He made grilled chicken salads with watermelon and Wegman's amazing garlic bread. It was tasty. Then I had to get blood work this morning, so I had to pass on the ice cream sundaes later on, due to fasting. I should think about fasting for a week. That would slim me down. Anyways, my media blitz was pretty stressful, but it all went well. I actually had three tv interviews, one taped and two live. The first one I was terrified for. I just don't like too much attention, and having the video camera on me freaks me out. This doesn't make sense, as I went to school for broadcast journalism. Anyways, then my Tuesday morning interview was really fun. It was on the morning news program and I can't wait to see it. I did enjoy exploring Ottawa - it really is a fantastic city! I also had some gelato while there. It was AMAZING.

Now at work, we just had my belated birthday celebration. It was nice. We all had ice cream cups.

I met my mom at the mall for lunch today. We went to Ruby Tuesdays. I like the salad bar there. And for just $1 more, you can get two mini sliders and french fries! Mmm!!

So we have tomorrow off - thank goodness! Then I can't wait to relax this weekend. The BF and I have three July 4th options at this point. All, fortunately, include boating and water. So I'm not sure where we'll end up, but I'm looking forward to our first fourth of July together. Should be fun! Also, I have been on some antibiotics lately and haven't been able to drink. but I'm good to go starting tomorrow - so I'm looking forward to some festive drinks this weekend!

Ok - well back to work. But wanted to catch up and say hello!

-Dining Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.