Friday, July 31, 2009

Hola Weekend!

So happy the weekend is just about here! I had a slightly stressful week filled with doctor appointments, diagnosis of chronic ailments, painful procedures, etc. . .So glad it's all behind me to say the least. It's been a rainy day, but the sun is coming out and I think the BF and I are going to meet my BF and her BF for dinner. Should be fun to relax and have some drinks! Then it's back to my hometown tomorrow morning for a friend's baby shower. This will be my first baby shower for a friend. Crazy! Then it's back to my parent's lake house to spend some time on the boat and soak up some rays...which reminds me...I'm taking some new meds that warn you to be careful in the sun. I better not burn easily! I love me my sunshine. Then possibly Darien Lake Amusement Park on Sunday. or who knows. But the roomie and I also picked up quite a selection of apartment items at the Christmas Tree Shops on our lunch break today - so we have to decorate, too!

Ok, well have a great weekend!

-Dining Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.