1. Loving family nearby
2. TK - Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of our first date and the first time we officially met. I don't think I've mentioned before that we met on match.com. I know, you're probably thinking we're both pathetic losers. I use to think that way to. But it was the best thing I did last year (join match.com). I was in a funk and he was back in the area after being away for five years. Maybe we'll be the cool people on a match.com commercial one day! :)
3. 1/2 day of work tomorrow and it's Friday
4. Going out to eat with my parents and TK last night at the restaurant I spent close to 10 years waitressing at to pay the bills through high school and college. I ate WAY TOO MANY crispy french fries dipped in ranch dressing. But it was soo good! And it's a seasonal restaurant and closing this weekend. So I got my fill for the next few months.
5. My fabulous girlfriends (all four are followers of my blog! Thanks ladies! (Sass, Ka., Ke., JT) So that means only six people have actually joined my blog because they wanted to. . .I need to sass this blog of mine up for your reading pleasure!)
6. Holiday music and decorations at the mall already
7. My new car and its XM radio
8. Losing a few pounds (I'll need to get back on the scale after my meal last night!)
9. Home cooked meals
10. All of my travels this year. Lake Tahoe, NV is by far my favorite spot I went to with Cape May, NJ right behind.