Monday, November 9, 2009

My Love Muffin

"Time flys when you're having fun."
That's so true, isn't it?  It's been a year since my first date with my lovely BF and it has really happened fast.  We were able to do so many fun things together this year and travel to quite a few new places together.  Here is a list of my top moments with my muffin this year.

1.  Our summer vacation to Cape May, NJ
2.  Trip out west to Lake Tahoe and the train ride to San Francisco
3.  Our family Florida trips
4.  Spending winter weekends snuggled on the coach watching movies
5.  Boating this summer
6.  Memorial Day Weekend with my best-friend blones and their boyfriends at my parent's house
7.  Bike Rides
8.  Making dinner together, especially the lasagna night with lots of drinks and dancing
9.  Dinner at the Braeloch with a crackling fire and acousitc live music
10. When he told me he loved me.  Aww. . .   (p.s. please excuse this lovey dovey, mushy posting.  It's really not like me at all.  But I think it's safe to say that you say and do crazy things when you're in love.)

So this past weekend we both took a half-day on Friday and drove around one of the local Finger Lakes and did some wine tastings.  Then we continued on to meet some of his friends from dental school for dinner and drinks.  We stayed at their house and played Cranium and just had fun.  It was great to meet some of his friends and also a really good time.

We went to my parent's house yesterday to show off my new car to my dad and grandparents.  (My mom had already seen it). I did some laundry, had some home-cooked food, played with Bella (my sister's adorable little puppy), and enjoyed a beautifully warm and sunny day on the lake.  The sunset was breath taking. I should have taken a picture.

Tonight I need to exercise and pick out a recipe to make for the bf some night this week.  Any tasty meal ideas to suggest for a novice in the kitchen?

-Dining Diva

1 comment:

  1. Meal suggestion: Naan Pizza. Make a few different kinds and pair with wine. Soooo good!

    http://domesticallydeficient.blogspot.com/2009/10/dinner-on-the-table-in-25-mins-or-less.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.