Thursday, January 19, 2012

Scored at the Store

This sweet orange hat will be a fabulous accessory in St. Lucia.  I bought it at Francesca's -- love that store -- and when I was cashing out, the sales lady asked me if I was going to rock it at an upcoming SU game.  I hadn't even thought of that.  What a great idea and I will be sure to rock this hat at the next Orange game I attend. 


Adorable outfit for my sweet niece Brecklyn.  I'll miss seeing her this weekend, but will look forward to seeing her when we get back from our honeymoon.  I think she'll look really adorable in this new outfit.  I have to admit, I can't go shopping without buying her a little treat.  She'll be one month old on January 28.

Hope you had a great Thursday.  I am relaxing with a movie, my hubby and a big 'ol glass of wine.

~Dining Diva

2 comments:

  1. Sassy hat! Have an amazing time on your honeymoon! Love the onesie! I'm the same way, cart go shopping without looking for mr.blake:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.