Monday, January 9, 2012

Countdown to Paradise

I'll admit it -- I've been a devoted fan of The Bachelor television series since the beginning.   It's fair to say that the show has steadily declined in quality and I regularly ask myself why I continue to waste two hours of my life every Monday night -- but I still watch.  So isn't it just fabulous that I'll be spending my honeymoon at the site of one of the show's rose ceremony locations?!   I just realized that the resort we are staying at is the same place where Jake proposed to Vienna.  Kind of cool.  Count down to our St. Lucian honeymoon at Jade Mountain is on -- two weeks to go!

A package of several gorgeous VS bathing suits arrived at home over the weekend (shop the semi-annual sale and score great bathing suit deals!), and now I just have to figure out how to fit everything into my suitcase.

My hubby did an amazing job surprising me with what looks like an amazing honeymoon.  We are both so excited to spend a week together in paradise.

Hope you had an excellent weekend!
~Dining Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.