Friday, January 20, 2012

Bon Voyage

We just got back from Wegman's where we had sushi and a sub for dinner, then stocked up on some yummy snacks for the airplane tomorrow.  We are finished packing and about to enjoy a pre-honeymoon cocktail.  We are so excited to go on our trip tomorrow.  I must admit that I have an overwhelming sense of guilt over this trip and I wish that I didn't.  I haven't really told too many people that we are going on this honeymoon because if I do mention it, I feel like people are a little sassy or jealous.  I know we were fortunate to have a destination wedding -- and that could have counted as a honeymoon -- but it didn't and we are doing this fabulous trip -- but part of me does feel a little guilty.  I'm sure the guilty feeling will quickly be gone tomorrow once I board the plane, so I'm not too concerned, but it is something that I have been thinking about.  I am very grateful to be able to take time off from work and spend a romantic week in  paradise with my hubby -- and really, that is all that matters.

See you in a week blog friends! Goodbye snow and cold weather!

~Dining Diva

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you both ... everyone needs as much R&R as possible :)

    So recently you asked me about Charlotte vs. Rochester. I'm going to be partial to Charlotte because I've lived there for almost 8 years and have only spent a handful of days in Rochester. Plus, Rochester is SOOOO cold in the winter! Charlotte has tons of young professionals, a lot of folks in the banking industry, so a big professional field. Lots of great restaurants, plays, sporting events, etc ... we absolutely are head over heels about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well with you! I haven't been by your blog in forever, it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely! I've followed you on google
    your blog is lovely by the way,waiting you on my blog xxx

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.