Friday, May 21, 2010

Moving in with the BF!

It's fun to look at what I was writing about a year ago.  That's why blogging is so awesome.  I never would have thought that I'd be moving in with Tim this weekend.  I'm so excited.  For the past year I have been living out of suitcases I feel like.  I haven't stayed in once place for a week in forever.  I go back and forth from my apartment and Tim's and I'm sick of it.  I can't wait to have just one place to call home and feel relaxed there on Sunday nights.  And I can't wait to make dinners together or whatever we want, because we can! I know some people think we're "living in sin" and maybe we are.  But it's just the way it's working out and I'm thrilled.  I am so confident in our relationship that I know it's going to move in the right direction and I'm not going to be still living together unengaged five years from now.  (Well, at least I don't think I have to worry about that.) Also, I don't NEED him in my life; I WANT him in my life.  And he respects my independence.  So everything is perfect.  Just need to finish moving tonight and then the movers are coming tomorrow morning to move my heavy bedroom set.  Then I'll need to clean and say GOODBYE to my current apartment and roommate. 

Hopefully I can get a lot unpacked by Sunday. I leave for Aspen, CO Tuesday and need to figure out where my clothes are for that trip.  I'm so excited! Tim is going to meet me and pick me up and then drive to Denver for the weekend. Some of his friends from his dental residency still live in Denver and we're going to stay with them in a really nice place downtown.  I love traveling!

~Stay Sassy and enjoy the weekend!

Dining Diva
I'll leave you with this photo from my recent trip to NYC with my Blondes from college!

5 comments:

  1. how exciting! you will be so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time! There is no better feeling than being happy! Enjoy the move and this special time :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on our engagement photos and for being a new follower :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Cant wait to see the new apartment with Timmy!!! Have fun in Colorado and take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you found my blog!! Yay for just now joining in on your adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post.!!I did enjoy all your post and thanks a lot for sharing it with us.!!I hope that your relationship with your bf will remain strong as time goes by,be happy always..!!Love the photo.
    clearwater dining

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.