Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Marshalls: How I Love Thee. . .

I didn't go out to lunch today with co-workers because I'm trying to save money and live on my little budget.  Instead, I went to Marshalls with another co-worker who's prego and needing to clothes for her expanding body.  Innocently enough, I dropped $190.00!!! OOPS!  But I must tell you that I'm super excited about the Seven For All Man Kind jeans that were part of my purchase.  I don't have any of them (well, now I do) and there were discount to $109 via Marshalls - but they were also on clearance for $80.  That's a good deal, right?  Please, help me justify my purchase.

Then I bought another pair of skinny jeans.  Calvin Klein for $30.  They were really slimming and long enough for me. 

I also bought a cute black dress.  I don't really need it today, but I'm sure I'll need it sooner or later, right?

Have you made any splurges lately?

~Dining Diva

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl I find myself in the same predicament everytime I go shopping with a co-worker during lunch. I won't need anything but I will walk out with more than her! And especially when we go to Target! But Marshalls is amazing! That is a great deal on those jeans so don't feel bad about that one bit :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.