After I did a few kartwheels and high kicks of excitement in the kitchen, I let myself get back to eating. I was thrilled that the dinner I made for the BF and I was a hit! I owe it all to Mrs. Bear for sending me the recipe for Goat Cheese Chicken Roll-Ups as part of the giveway I recently won on her blog. In fact, one of my co-workers made the meal for her man last night and she said it led to an amazing night. So there you have it.
Here's the recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
3. Take one peice of chicken and season both sides with salt and pepper. Lay flat and spread a thin layer of herbed goat cheese on the chicken.
4. Spread a thin layer of spinach on top of the goat cheese. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on top of the spinach and season with salt and pepper. Start at one side of the chicken filet and roll it up. Secure with tooth pick and place in baking dish.
5. Repeat for rest of chicken filets. Drizzle the rolled up chicken with olive oil. and sprinkle with dried rosemary and garlic salt.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
You'll enjoy it!