Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello Heat, Sand, Ocean, Palm Trees, Bike Riding. . .

mmm...Yes, I am going to Clearwater Beach, Florida tomorrow for a long weekend. I'm glad my parent's talked me into buy a plane ticket. And I'm happy the BF is coming with me, too. We really only see each other on the weekend, and I am getting sick of that. That's another blog.

But the season of fall in CNY is typically a wonderful time of the year - however, it has been so rainy the past few weeks that I can't wait to escape to the beach! {oops! I just ate a doughnut, compliments of a staff meeting. the dining diva needs to go on the biggest loser!} I want to make a scrapbook of my traveling adventures this year. I need to get working on that.


Work has been crazy busy and I can't wait to take a few days off! I don't have much more to report. But I do want to welcome my dear friend, Kara, to the world of blogging!


-Dining Diva

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Dining Diva,
    I'm in the market for quick and easy dessert recipes! I thought since you are the Dining Diva, you might have something tasty to share...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.