Thursday, April 11, 2013

Family Vacation Fun

I'm a lucky girl.  The past week was filled with lots of fun in the sun with my hubby and family.  Besides the fact that I picked up a lovely cold on the plane and proceeded to share it with my mom and dad, and my niece also had an ear infection, all was well.  (This cold is seriously crappy though -- I still have it and I have to work over the weekend and I wish I could just crash.  Bad timing.)  But our runny noses, hacking and sore throats couldn't overpower over-the-counter meds and a healthy supply of rum, vodka and the like.  Our vacation overall was fantastic.  I'm so lucky my family is  amazing and also that my hubby loves them (and they love him) just as much as I do! Everyone is quite easy-going which helps make for great memories.  Here are a few pictures we snapped in between sunbathing, cruising on our beach bikes and sampling fresh seafood and rum runners! :)  Aww ... I love vacation.

Me, my sister and niece. 

My hot mom and sister.

We did a ton of walking, but this day we took a six mile walk to Caladesi Island.

My sunbathing niece! She loved trying to eat the seashells -- scary!







Now we are back home and like I said, I'm working at a trade show this weekend which I'm not enthused about.  I never work weekends, and this time I have to go out of the country for this event.  I'm hoping it goes quickly.  Now we can look forward to being in our new home this spring and getting our deck built, getting gutters and grass! Woo hoo! How things have changed.  :)

I hope you had a great week and have something fun planned for the weekend.

~DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.