Thursday, March 6, 2014

Change is Good for the Soul

So that's what I did.  After six years of comfort at my previous position, I took a leap of faith and accepted a new position.  Tomorrow concludes my first week at the new job and I am confident I made the right decision.  Change is definitely scary and not easy but I am so thankful that I had the courage to take myself out of my comfort zone.  I'm excited for my future and am really praying to God for guidance and leadership.
I've been going to church quite a bit lately as I feel in my heart that I have so much to be thankful for and I want to dedicate time each week to give thanks to the Lord.  
Life is an exciting journey and I want to embrace each and every day.
Love,
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.