Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{Blonde Bombshells Hit the Beach!}

Long time, no post. Sorry for my lack of blogging. Work has had me busy traveling and in between I've been (and am still) packing up my apartment for my big move.

But I do want to tell you about my Memorial Day weekend. It was fabulous and felt like a vacation. I took Friday off and had Monday off, so it was a very enjoyable four-day weekend.

Friday: Had my new king-size bedroom set delivered to my new apartment. Very excited to sleep in my new bed! Met bf and drove to my parent's lake house. We stayed at their house until last Monday night. Took our first boating voyage of the summer with parents, bf, and bff - Jess. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. Went out to some bars in the 'beach' with everyone and met Ms. Sassy for her birthday celebration. Had a blast - but did wake up with a slight hangover.

Saturday: Relaxed and boated some more. BF jess and her bf came over for a while. We had a bar-b-que with my grandparents, too. (There was some serious great bar-b-que throughout entire weekend, as well as, delicious snacks. Gym - here I come.)

Sunday: Woke up early and prepared for the arrival of my bff's from college and their lovely boyfriends. Us "Blondes" haven't been together since graduation over two-years ago. Needless to say, it was an exception reunion and long overdue. We had a great day of boating, drinking, dancing, and singing festivities. We all got along so well and the boyfriends even got along. It was so great. I am seriously so lucky and blessed for SO many reasons. I have amazing parents, friends, and family.

Monday: Said goodbye to my friends for Pittsburgh and spent the rest of the day on the lake and paddle boat with remaining friends and boyfriend.

This week to do: Pack and clean apartment. Move into new apartment. Shop for new apartment necessities.

Have a great four-day week! Fabulous pictures of weekend festivities below. . .

The Dining Diva
Kara from Pittsburgh enjoying the camp fire.
Dance party on the back of the boat!

Group photo before everyone left. :o(

Chris - Kel's bf...showing off his fearless cannonball off of the boat.

Mickey (Kara's bf and Timmy - my trucker bf) workin' the air guitar.

What a great day to relax and party it up on the boat and in the sunshine!



Mom and Dad (the Captain of the crazy ship.)












Me ,Kara, and Mickey (my Pittsburg, PA friends)



Kel and Timmy lovin' it up.











Blonde Bombshells Forever. (And then there were three...Sorry...had to say it! - Inside joke.)


Kara and Me at a friend's bar-b-que.

Us girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message! I love to hear from you.